Sunday, July 24, 2011

Keep Your Costs Down @ Walgreens

I talked about coupons with one of the Walgreens employees this morning.  He was curious about how I always tend to keep my costs low.  So I figure that I would clarify one thing about the blog postings.

OOP = Out of Pocket
RR = Register Rewards

When I let people know about a deal, I often say that this is so many dollars OOP after coupons.  Keep in mind, I do not mention that I use previous RR on these transactions.  So where one purchase may be $4 OOP, I may have used a $3.50 RR on the transaction bringing my true OOP total to only $.50.

Make sure you remember that total items in your transaction must be equal to or greater than the number of manufacturer coupons + RR you have.  So if you need to use a $4 RR to bring your total to near $0, add in a back to school highlighter for only $.09.

If anyone has questions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment