Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Haul This Week

7-3-2011
I was happy to see oral care on sale again this week!  The new P&G Brandsampler came out today and with it some good Oral-B coupons.  I still had some P&G coupons including a B1G1 on CrossAction toothbrushes and $3 off Pulsar (my personal favorite) toothbrushes.  So I once again stocked up on toothbrushes this week.

CVS
(2) Pulsar toothbrushes $6 each = $12
(2) CrossAction toothbrushes $3 each = $6
-------------------------------------------------
$18 total cost
- (2) $3 off Pulsar coupons for $6 off from last Brandsampler
- (1) B1G1 for CrossAction toothbrush for $3 off from last Brandsampler
- (1) $2 CrossAction toothbrush from this Brandsampler
=============================
$7 OOP + $8 ECB = They paid me $1 for this!

* I also got another $1 for using my green bag (every 4th trip). 
* I also got $4 in ECB for my Spring spending!


Walgreens
(1) Gillette ProGlide Razor = $10
(2) Off! Clip-On Refills $5 each = $10
(2) Oral B Indicator toothbrushes
-------------------------------------------------
$22 total cost
- (1) $4 off ProGlide razor from last Brandsampler
- (1) $1 off OFF! coupon from July Coupon Book (takes $2 off since I purchased 2)
- (1) $2 off 2 Indicator toothbrushes from this Brandsampler
=============================
$14 OOP + $5RR = $9
My total for WAGS this week was higher since I had to restock on the Clip-On refills for daycare.  But I had some RR expiring today, so it was a good time to spend them on what I needed.

Hope your day went just as well.  Happy shopping, and have a safe and great 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment